Last Updated April 2023
The Services may not be accessed for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes. Real Black Love’s direct competitors are prohibited from accessing the Services, except with Real Black Love’s prior written consent. This Agreement was last updated on April 15, 2023. It is effective between you and Real Black Love as of the date of this contract.
- are 25 years of age or older;
- have never been charged, indicted, convicted of or pleaded no contest to a felony, a sex crime, or any crime involving violence;
- have not previously been removed from our Service by us, unless we have given you express written permission to create a new account;
- are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity;
- are not married (although you may be separated with a divorce pending so long as you properly disclose your true marital status) and that you are using the Services for bona fide-relationship-seeking purposes; and
- are not otherwise barred from using the Service under the laws of any state, the United States, or other applicable jurisdiction.
If at any time you do not comply with these requirements, you must delete your account immediately. In addition, if Real Black Love learns that you do not comply with the requirements above or that you provided false or misleading information, Real Black Love will delete your account.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT REAL BLACK LOVE IS NOT OBLIGATED TO CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENINGS OR IDENTITY VERIFICATION CHECKS ON ITS USERS OR TO OTHERWISE INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ITS USERS AS DEFINED BELOW, (“BACKGROUND CHECKS”), ALTHOUGH IT MAY DO SO AT ITS DISCRETION. IF YOU PURCHASE A CLIENT SUBSCRIPTION REAL BLACK LOVE WILL CONDUCT A BACKGROUND CHECK ON YOU. REAL BLACK LOVE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE CONDUCT, IDENTITY, INTENTIONS, LEGITIMACY, OR VERACITY OF REAL BLACK LOVE’S USERS. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT—AND YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE US TO CONDUCT—ANY BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES) ON YOU AT ANY TIME USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS, AND YOU AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE MAY BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. IF WE DECIDE TO CONDUCT ANY SCREENING THROUGH A CONSUMER REPORTING AGENCY, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE US TO OBTAIN AND USE A CONSUMER REPORT ABOUT YOU TO DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY UNDER THESE TERMS. REAL BLACK LOVE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR ACCOUNT, WITHOUT REFUND, IN THE EVENT THAT ANY BACKGROUND CHECK WE CONDUCT ON YOU SHOWS THAT YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE SERVICES OR ARE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT REAL BLACK LOVE CONDUCTS A BACKGROUND CHECK ON YOU REAL BLACK LOVE WILL HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A COPY OF SUCH BACKGROUND CHECK OR ANY OTHER SCREENING MATERIALS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION RELATED THERETO AND REAL BLACK LOVE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REVOKING ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR TERMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT BASED ON THE RESULTS OF SUCH BACKGROUND CHECK.
- Usage and Subscriptions
To fully utilize or access the Services, you must purchase, or choose, from one (1) of three (3) types of User subscriptions to our Services to become a User (“User”) as outlined below.
- A Client Member Subscription (“Client Subscription”) grants a User (“Client“) access to the full range of features and products within the Services. This subscription includes the services of a Real Black Love matchmaker. Matchmaking services consist of a Welcome Meeting with a matchmaker, searching the candidate database, photoshoot, screening potential candidates for dates, date planning and date feedback. Searches are conducted via the Real Black Love proprietary platform technology. Additional information on the Client Subscription can be found in the Service Agreement.
- A Candidate Member Subscription (“Candidate Subscription”) grants a User (“Candidate“) inclusion into the database for Priority Matching with Real Black Love Clients, as defined in our Service Agreement. Matchable Members are screened for planned dates with Clients and receive post-date feedback. Dates are not guaranteed. A Candidate Member Subscription may be upgraded to a Client Subscription at any time. Additional information on the Candidate Member Subscriptions can be found in the Service Agreement.
- In addition, you may also be invited by a Real Black Love matchmaker to establish a subscription that is free of charge and allows you (“Recruit“) to be included in the Real Black Love database for matching with Real Black Love Clients. (“Recruit Subscription”). Recruits are screened for planned dates with Clients and may, but are not guaranteed to, receive post-date feedback. Dates are not guaranteed. A Recruit Subscription may be upgraded to a Client Subscription or Membership Subscription at any time.
Some of Real Black Love’s subscriptions for services may be subject to automatic renewal of the subscription, e.g., a month-to-month subscription with automatic renewal, or an annual subscription with automatic renewal. IF YOU PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION SUBJECT TO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL RENEW FOR ANOTHER TERM OF THE SAME DURATION AT REAL BLACK LOVE’S THEN-CURRENT RATES FOR SUCH SUBSCRIPTION, UNLESS YOU ACTIVELY CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION. To avoid charges for a new subscription period, you must cancel the subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period by sending an email indicating your intent to cancel your subscription to the Real Black Love Customer Success Team (“Customer Success”) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of the period you last paid for, but you will not be eligible for a prorated refund, and your subscription will not be renewed when that period expires. You will be given notice of changes in the pricing of your subscription and an opportunity to cancel. If Real Black Love changes these prices and you do not cancel your subscription, you agree that you will be charged at Real Black Love’s then-current pricing for the subscription.
Real Black Love’s Cancellation and Refund Policy sets forth your sole and exclusive remedy and Real Black Love’s sole liability for any dissatisfaction you may have with any of the Services.
- Illegal and Unauthorized Use
- Your Account Security
You are responsible for keeping your password for the Website confidential. You are responsible for all actions and activities that occur under your username and password. Real Black Love will not be held liable for any damage or loss arising from your inability to comply with this provision. To help keep your username and password secure and confidential, we recommend that you log out of your account at the end of each session, especially when on a public machine. If you feel that your username and password have been breached, or that your account has had unauthorized use, you will immediately notify Real Black Love.
- Communication and Privacy
Real Black Love, or any Real Black Love associate or representative, will never ask you to meet in person for any purpose whatsoever. Real Black Love is not liable for the conduct of any individual impersonating a Real Black Love matchmaker or representative and is not responsible for the behavior of any user. If you have been contacted by anyone associated with Real Black Love requesting to meet in person please lets us know at email@example.com.
As a User, you will be auto-subscribed to our weekly blog email. You may unsubscribe from the blog at any time, but we will continue to send you any Service-related messages. We may use your email address, phone number, or Real Black Love account to contact you about important changes to the Services or special offers. By registering as a User, you hereby consent to receive text messages and/or phone calls in connection with the provision of the Services. Standard messaging and data rates may apply. You must notify us in advance if you cancel or change your mobile phone number attached to your account. To do so, please contact the Customer Success at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to publish non-identifying quotes and remarks from your date feedback or matchmaker reviews at any time and without notice. Attribution is limited to first name, age, city and/or membership level unless permission for complete attribution has been provided in advance.
- Interactions with Your Matchmaker
Successful matchmaker collaborations are only possible when Clients trust their matchmakers’ strategies and choices. If: (a) you consistently or repeatedly refuse an introduction to selected matches; (b) you exhibit a problematic or repeated lack of availability to either the matchmaker or to your matches; (c) matches report to us that you behaved poorly; (d) you provided false or misleading information to either us or to selected matches; (e) you consistently engage in poor conduct towards your matchmaker; or (f) you violate any of the terms of any of your agreements with us, we will work with you in good faith to try to promptly resolve such issues. However, if we are unable to resolve these issues with you, we reserve the right to terminate your account. You will then lose any unused matches and you will not be entitled to a refund for the Services.
Real Black Love is not liable for the conduct of any individual impersonating a Real Black Love matchmaker or representative and is not responsible for the behavior of any user.
- Interactions with Other Users
Though Real Black Love strives to encourage a respectful user experience, it is not responsible for the conduct of any User. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other Users.
YOU ARE FULLY AND SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. BACKGROUND RESEARCH AND OTHER TOOLS DO NOT GUARANTEE YOUR SAFETY. IF YOU ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER, PLEASE CALL 911 OR YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY SERVICES NUMBER. IF YOU’VE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH A MATCH OR USER FROM REAL BLACK LOVE, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REPORT THOSE LLCIDENTS OR INDIVIDUALS TO OUR TRUST & SAFETY TEAM, SO WE CAN FURTHER INVESTIGATE AND TAKE ACTION: HELLO@REALBLACKLOVE.COM. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PRACTICE THE FOLLOWING SAFETY GUIDELINES, AMONG OTHER PRECAUTIONS:
- Your matchmaker will never orchestrate a date in a non-public or remote location. If someone pressures you to change locations to an isolated place or prematurely moves the date to their house, end the date and leave. Let your matchmaker know.
- Always protect your personal information (e.g., address, Social Security number) and avoid sharing it with people you do not know. Don’t reveal family members’ names, places you frequently visit, or your birth date. It’s okay to take it slow.
- E-mail or text with caution and only after confident in your knowledge of someone. Until you get to know someone, insist on communicating via the Services and do not exchange your personal contact information.
- Never send money or financial information online. If another Real Black Love Client asks you for money, please report it to us immediately.
- Requesting money
- Underage users
- Sending harassing, threatening, or offensive messages
- Behaving inappropriately during or after a date
- Creating fraudulent profiles
- Spamming or soliciting, including providing links to commercial websites, or attempting to sell products or services
- Tell a friend or family member about your date plans, including when and where you’re going, with whom, and when you expect to return.
- Carry your fully charged cell phone with you at all times.
- Drive yourself or use a ride-share app to get to and from your date location, so you can leave if and when you want to.
- You know your limits with drug and alcohol consumption better than anyone. If your date tries to pressure you to use drugs or drink more than you’re comfortable with, end the date.
- Never leave drinks or personal items unattended.
- Don’t ignore your own instincts. If a situation is making you uneasy, don’t hesitate to call a friend or alert your server. It’s okay to leave the date immediately if you feel uncomfortable.
- It is reasonable and within your rights to have an honest conversation with a partner about sexual contact before having it, including asking the last time someone was tested for STIs.
- When used properly and consistently, condoms and other protection can reduce the risk of contracting or passing on an STI, such as HIV. However, it is possible to get certain STIs, like herpes or HPV, from contact with your partner’s skin even when using a condom.
- All sexual activity must start with consent. Verbal communication can help you and your partner ensure that you respect each other’s boundaries. Remember that consent can be withdrawn at any time. Never proceed if your partner is unsure, or if they are unable to consent due to alcohol or drugs.
Real Black Love makes no guarantees, warranties, or representations as to the actions or conduct of its Users. Except as specifically offered with your package, Real Black Love makes no guarantees as to the number or frequency of matches made through your use of the Services. Also, we do not guarantee, warrant, endorse, or imply compatibility with any current or future Users. In absolutely no event shall Real Black Love be liable for any damages resulting from messages, communications, meetings, or actions with other visitors and Users of the Services. You agree that it is your responsibility to take reasonable precautions in all actions and interactions with other Users of the Services; this is especially important if you decide to meet with other Users in person. In absolutely no event shall Real Black Love be held liable for any damages, in any form, arising out of or relating to your or anyone else’s conduct in connection with the use of the Services. This includes, without limitation, that we will not be held liable for any mental instability, emotional distress, or bodily injury whether indirect, direct, incidental, or accidental arising out of or relating to your or anyone else’s conduct in connection with the Services.
We reserve the right to, but have no obligation to, monitor arguments and disputes between you and other Users of the Services.
- The Rules
The following is a list of rules that govern your conduct in connection with your use of the Services. You represent, warrant and agree that:
- You will not pretend to be any person or entity other than yourself.
- You will not provide any false, misleading, or otherwise fraudulent information including but not limited to your personally identifiable information, geographical residence, marital status, financial status, professional status, and any other information furnished by you as required to deliver the services to you.
- You will disclose any prior criminal history including arrest records, charges, indictments, convictions, acquittals, and any other information regarding any involvement in any criminal matter(s).
- You will disclose any personal bankruptcy filings or dispositions, and any other information that would materially impact your approval as a Real Black Love customer.
- You will not imply or state that any statements you make are endorsed by Real Black Love without our prior written consent.
- You will not use the Services to promote, condone, endorse, distribute, publish, or post any material that solicits money, funds, or people.
- You will not use the Services to advertise or solicit for commercial goods or services.
- You will review, and become familiar with, the Safety Tips.
- You will not stalk, bully, intimidate, defame, or harass another User of the Services.
- You will not harass, annoy, intimidate, threaten or otherwise engage in any unreasonable conduct toward any Real Black Love employees, agents, or matchmakers engaged in providing the Services to you.
- You will not use the Website and/or the Services to transmit, upload, or distribute any electronic/computer viruses, spyware, adware, trojan horses, or anything else that might cause harm to other Users of the Services, Real Black Love, the online community, or Real Black Love systems.
- You will not use a robot, spider, manual/automatic processes or devices to data-mine, data-crawl, scrape, or index the Website in any manner.
- You will not hack or interfere with the Website, its servers, or any connected networks.
- You will not modify the Website and/or the Services for your own personal or commercial purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, altering, adapting, licensing, sublicensing, or translating the Website and/or the Services. You also agree that you will not aid others in such activities.
- You will not remove or alter, visually or not, any copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary marks and rights owned by us.
- You will not forge, manipulate, or plagiarize messages, communications, headers, or identifiers to make it seem like such Content (defined below) is from Real Black Love or its Users when in fact it is not.
- You will not post, publish, display, or transmit in any way, any proprietary information, copyrighted material, and trademarks that do not belong to you without first obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such rights.
- If you must reschedule or cancel a date, we require 48-hour notice.
- Consistent or repeated refusal of matches, problematic lack of availability, or poor behavior on a date could lead to immediate termination of your account without refund as stated in the “Interactions with Your Matchmaker” Section above.
- You may “pause” the Services as set forth in the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- Content Provided by You
Any content, words, photographs, messages, or other information (collectively, “Content“) provided to us through the Website shall remain your sole and exclusive property. You are responsible for all of the Content that you provide, publish, display, or upload in connection with your use of the Services. You are also responsible for any Content that you provide or transmit to other users. You agree that you will not provide any inaccurate, misleading, or false information to Real Black Love or any other User. If information provided to Real Black Love or another User subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will immediately notify Real Black Love of such change.
All information you provide to us must be accurate, current, and complete. You may not use the Services to provide, display, or transmit any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material and doing so may result in Real Black Love terminating your account without a refund. Also, you may not provide, publish, display, or transmit any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, and copyright rights). We encourage you to report to us any inappropriate Content or misconduct that you become aware of on the Website and/or Services.
- Content that advocates, endorses, condones, or promotes harassment of others, or Content that actively or indirectly harasses others.
- Content that is offensive and harmful, or that advocates, endorses, condones, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any individual or group of individuals.
- Content that involves the creation of or transmission of spam, unsolicited mail, junk mail, chain letters, advertisements or commercial solicitations.
- Content that asks for or solicits passwords or personal information from other Users.
- Content that engages other users in promotional, commercial activities, or sales without Real Black Love’s prior written consent, including, but not limited to, sweepstakes, contests, pyramid schemes, or advertising.
- Content that provides materials or access to materials that exploits people in an abusive, violent, or sexual manner.
- Content that you know, or should reasonably know, is false, inaccurate, misleading, or promotes illegal activities.
- Content that is abusive, threatening, obscene, libelous, or defamatory.
- Content that is, uses, promotes, or links to an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work or intellectual property.
- Content that provides instructions on how to conduct, or that advocates for, illegal activities.
By providing Content to Real Black Love, you are granting, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant Real Black Love, an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free, worldwide license to host, store, use, integrate in other works, copy, alter, adapt, edit, display, publish, reproduce, translate, and market such Content for the purposes of allowing us to provide the Website and the Services hereunder or for otherwise fulfilling our obligations under this Agreement. You agree that use of such Content by Real Black Love in public postings, marketing uses, and other areas will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party and shall indemnify us as set forth in Section 14 below in the event the Content does so.
- Copyright, Trademarks, and Other Proprietary Information
You agree not to post, publish, display, reproduce, or transmit any Content, copyrighted material, trademarks, intellectual property, or other proprietary information without first having obtained prior consent of the owner of the rights to such proprietary information. If your Services are terminated for violating this Section, then you will forfeit unused services and not be entitled to a refund. If you believe that someone or some entity has copied or posted your work or proprietary information in association with Real Black Love and its Services, in an unauthorized manner that constitutes infringement of copyright, please give our Copyright Agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the individual or entity who owns the copyright;
- A description of and url link to the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon;
- Your postal mailing address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your email address; and
- A written statement by you that you believe, in good faith, that the usage of the work is not authorized or consented upon by the rightful copyright owner.
A written statement made by you, under penalty of perjury that the information in your copyright claim is completely accurate and that you are in fact the rightful copyright owner, or that you have authorized consent to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Send claims by email to: email@example.com
Or by mail to:
14316 Reese Blvd. West Suite B #6014
Huntersville, NC 28078
- Our Proprietary Rights
Our Website contains trademarks, copyrighted material, intellectual property, and other proprietary information of Real Black Love. We own, control, or retain licenses to all proprietary rights in the Website and the Services. You cannot copy, alter, duplicate, transmit, post, publish, display, sell, or publish any of our proprietary information, unless the information is in the public domain or we have given you explicit written permission. No rights are granted to you hereunder other than as expressly set forth herein.
In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements, or other feedback related to the Website or the Services (collectively “Feedback“), we may use the Feedback to modify our Website or the Services, and you will not be due any compensation, including any royalty related to the product or service that incorporates your Feedback. You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, perform, display, import, sell, offer for sale, make, have made and otherwise exploit the Feedback in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to allow others to do the same.
- No Warranties or Guarantees
Real Black Love does not warrant, and is not responsible for, any inaccurate or incorrect Content that is provided or transmitted by our Users, or that is associated with the Website or Services in any way. We are not responsible for the actions, words, or conduct, whether online, offline or otherwise, by any User of the Website or the Services. We are not responsible for any errors or delays in communications between Users. We are not responsible for the Content of messages, or in-person communications, between Users. We are also not responsible for any unauthorized access to the accounts of our Users. Real Black Love is not responsible for any damage to Users, including but not limited to, loss, damage, personal injury, theft, or death resulting from anyone’s use of the Services. We are not responsible for any technical malfunction, failure, or damage to your computer as a result of using or visiting the Website or our Services.
As confident as we are in our matchmaking abilities, Real Black Love does not guarantee that using the Services will result in meeting someone offline or online, and we do not guarantee that using the Services will result in any type of relationship or relationship potential between you and another person or group of people. Real Black Love does not guarantee your compatibility with any other users of the Services, whether recommended, suggested, or not. Any advice that may be posted on the Website is for entertainment purposes only, and you agree that it is not to be used to substitute for any professional relationship, medical, financial, legal, or other advice.
- Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO USE THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. REAL BLACK LOVE’S SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION UNDER LAW.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL REAL BLACK LOVE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE CONTENT DISTRIBUTED BY REAL BLACK LOVE AS WELL AS ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE REAL BLACK LOVE SERVICES OR OUT OF THE BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, OR CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND/OR ALTERATION OF THE WEBSITE, NO MATTER WHETHER SUCH CLAIMS ARE BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER REAL BLACK LOVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL REAL BLACK LOVE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO REAL BLACK LOVE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FAIL WITH RESPECT TO THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, IN WHICH CASE THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnity and Release
- Interactions with Third Parties and External Sites
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that Real Black Love shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of or in any way connected to any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between Users and any third party, you understand and agree that Real Black Love is under no obligation to become involved.
- Termination or Modifications
Real Black Love reserves the right, whenever, to end, discontinue, terminate, temporarily or permanently stop in part or in full the Website and Services in its sole discretion, for any reason or for no reason, with or without notice, to end, discontinue, terminate, temporarily or permanently stop in part or in full the Website and Services. You agree that Real Black Love shall not be liable to you or any other party for ending, discontinuing, suspending, terminating or permanently stopping the Website or Services. Real Black Love reserves the right to modify the Website whenever we choose, at our sole discretion.
- Arbitration, Class-Action Waiver, Jury Waiver, and Governing Law
REAL BLACK LOVE AND USER SHALL RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES BETWEEN THEM EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, WHICH MEANS REAL BLACK LOVE AND USER WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE DISPUTES IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION OR A REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, A CONSOLIDATED ACTION, OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.
Arbitration is an alternative to litigation where a neutral person, the arbitrator, hears and decides the parties’ dispute. Arbitration proceedings are designed to provide parties with a fair hearing in a manner that is faster and less formal than court proceedings. The following procedures apply to all arbitration proceedings involving Real Black Love and User.
Additionally, except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using the Services, you agree that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected to the Services shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and that you shall not commence, maintain, or participate in any class action, class arbitration, or any other representative action or proceeding against Real Black Love.
You also agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising from or related to the use of the Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
Real Black Love shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
- Questions, Concerns, Comments
If you have any questions, concerns or notices of violation of these terms, please email Customer Success at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by mail at:
14316 Reese Blvd. West Suite B #6014
Huntersville, NC 28078.
Copyright © 2023 RealBlackLove.com LLC.